The Summer of a lifetime for children
Please read The Cyber Camp Parental Contract and then...
Cyber Camp 2017
1390 Bedford Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11216
Phone: 347-245-2524 or 347-509-1494
Website: www.thecybercamp.com E-Mail email@example.com
Dates and Times:
Session I: July 10, 2017 thru July 14, 2017 Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Session II: July 17, 2017 thru July 21, 2017 Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Session III: July 24, 2017 thru July 28, 2017 Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuition: $300 per session (We will be providing fundraising opportunities to cover most or all of the tuition) The $100 registration payment will be deducted from your payment but is non-refundable.
Materials & Supplies
Book for Book Club
Camp Activities (electives)
Payment schedule is as follows:
|Mine Craft Mania||Registration Deposit||No Later Than 5/10/2017||$100.00|
|Payment 1||No Later Than 6/10/2017||$100.00|
|Payment 2||No Later Than 7/10/2017||$100.00|
|Go-Kart Throw Back||Registration Deposit||No Later Than 5/17/2017||$100.00|
|Payment 1||No Later Than 6/17/2017||$100.00|
|Payment 2||No Later Than 7/17/2017||$100.00|
|Lego Robotics||Registration Deposit||No Later Than 5/24/2017||$100.00|
|Payment 1||No Later Than 6/24/2017||$100.00|
|Payment 2||No Later Than 7/24/2017||$100.00|
The Cyber Camp Parental Contract of
Rules and Regulations
1. All camp fees must be paid on time with no exceptions. If fees are not paid on time parent agrees to pay a 10% late fee of the amount due for every late day. Deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
Payments can be made online at www.thecybercamp.com Payments can be made by mail:
The Cyber Camp, 1390 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11216. PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Cyber Tots Day Care. If you register a child for camp the full amount must be paid regardless of child’s attendance. There are no refunds. Failure to make payments will result in the camper being asked to stay home.
2. All campers must be picked up no later than 6:00 pm. If a child is picked up late there is a $10.00 fine for the first 15 minutes and $5.00 fine for each additional 15 minutes after that. The fine must be paid before the child returns for the next camp day.
3. Campers should arrive at camp no later than 9:00 am. Any child arriving after 8:15 am will miss breakfast. Any camper arriving after 9:00 am will miss trips on Wednesdays.
4. All campers must complete a medical form and return it along with a copy of their immunization records.
5. Campers must return along with their applications a copy of their parent’s ID, a copy of their birth certificates and latest report card.
6. Any child who is ill will be sent home. Any child with unusual behavior problems will be sent home.
7. All Students are required to wear camp t-shirts to camp every day. NO EXCEPTIONS! T-shirts are $10.00 and can be ordered online at www.thecybercamp.com or you can mail in the order form attached with your application.
8. I understand that only the people I have listed on the application will be able to pick up my child. Anyone picking up my child will need photo ID.
9. I understand in the event of a medical emergency if I cannot be reached and my emergency contact cannot be reached the Cyber Camp’s policy is to take seriously ill children to the nearest emergency room. The hospital closest to the Cyber Camp is Interfaith Medical Center located at 1545 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11213
The Cyber Camp, being held at 1390 Bedford Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11216, is licensed by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and is inspected twice yearly. The inspection reports are filed at the Bureau of Food Safety and Community Sanitation, 253 Broadway 12th Floor, CN 59A, New York, NY 10007. (212) 676-1600.